The TKS 850 is an insertion-loss testing kit designed for singlemode fiber systems. The included DLS 355 dual laser source allows stabilized power levels for accurate loss measurements on single mode systems. Technicians can utilize each of the wavelengths included in this light source to reference and test with RP 460 series optical power meters and gather measurements to meet international standards.
The included RP 460 Optical Power Meter, when used in conjunction with the included DLS 355, offers complete end-to-end dB loss readings for the most commonly-used transmission wavelengths for wireless carriers. The RP 460 stores thousands of readings in nonvolatile memory to be offloaded to the computer via USB, or the unit can be plugged into a computer to display and save live loss readings.
- Optical power meter can archive & live-stream data via USB
- Stores Over 4,000 Readings
- Set Reference / Zero Functionality
- Compatible with 1310 nm & 1550 nm Wavelengths
- NIST Traceable Measurements
- 2 kHz Tone Output
- Universal Connector Interface Compatible with SC, FC, ST, & LC